Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain on the African continent at 5896m. Its snow-capped summit rises high above the dusty African plains; huge permanent glaciers flow down from the summit, spectacular views and beautiful ice formations are the reward for pushing your limits both physically and mentally.
Our trek takes the Machame route, allowing gradual acclimatisation to the altitude and an excellent chance of reaching the summit. We pass through thick forest, moorland and scree en route to Uhuru Peak, the highest point. This is a challenging trek at altitude, climbing of one the most impressive mountains in the world.
– Admire the views of Kibo, the youngest of the mountains three volcanic cones.
– Trek through magnificant dense rainforest.
– Ascend the Shira Plateau to see rewarding views of the mountain.
– Pass through the Lava Tower
– Ascend Stella Point to watch the sunrise over spectacular ice cliffs before reaching the summit!
Option A – Fundraising Option Registration fee – £499, then minimum £5,000 to your chosen charity approx 10 weeks before departure.
Option B – Part – Payment Option
Registration fee of £499, then £500.00 to us and £4,000 to your choosen charity approx 10 weeks before departure.